I realise that the bastards only come out at night, like after 12 am, and my nocturnal habits as of late have made them my nighttime companions, what with the copious amounts of food I bring into the study, ala the ants and assorted shits who clamour around cake crumbs and drops of honeyed water. I wish I could say I've been staying up late studying and stuff, but it's fat hope by any measure. Facebook, youtube and google images will kill my CAP for my first ever sem at school.
It all stems from my increasing appreciation for broadway musical soundtracks- I'm listening to the OST from 'The Last Five Years' by Jason Robert Brown right now, it's an off-broadway musical but has the most wonderfully witty lyrics and beautiful accompanying score ever. I love broadway musicals, the singing is consistently fantastic, and there's always a song for the whole spectrum of shitty life moments.
Gah, I am tired, and shall go to sleep now.

No comments:
Post a Comment