Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ah, that there were comment boards on CORS

ModuleMod
TypeVac.HLBPNo.of BiddersNext Min.
BidYour 
BidBid StsAccount TypePlace Bid
UPC2201 Chemicals And Us
(Grp 1): Bundled Lecture: Group 1, Tue, 1000-1200, Weekly, at 3B/SR5
(Grp 1): Bundled Tutorial: Group 1, Tue, 1400-1600, Weekly, at 3B/SR5
2318954 / 1192 ptAcceptedGeneral Account
USS2105 University Scholars Seminar
(Grp 1): E-Seminar: Group 1, Wed, 1800-2000, Weekly, at 3B/SR2
(Grp 1): E-Seminar: Group 1, Thu, 1800-2000, Weekly, at 3B/SR2
2375700 / 197127 ptOutbidGeneral Account
USE2209 Historicizing the Black Pacific
(Grp 1): E-Seminar: Group 1, Mon, 1000-1200, Weekly, at 3B/SR2
(Grp 1): E-Seminar: Group 1, Thu, 1000-1200, Weekly, at 3B/SR2
2335  1500 / 1191 ptAcceptedGeneral Account** Vac : Vacancy, Bid Sts. : Bid Status, HLBP : Highest/Lowest Bid Point

_________________________

COMMENTS (latest posts on top)

God     : And, hark, that whence turn 666 this bid, I shall smite thee off the face of this planet.    
Sally     : Okay, I'm going to bid 700 in closed bidding tee hee.
Windboi: ARGH. If we had all stuck to pretty numbers like 1 or 2 or TWENTY, this wouldn't be happening.
Jagger  : How are WE driving the bids up, you're just too scared to go higher.
Windyboi: WTF now it's 127?! STOP DRIVING THE BIDS UP stupid stupid stupid
SnrFTW:  By not being stupid like you.
Sally      : How you accumulate so many points?
SnrFTW :  Poor year ones, I wish I could bid for USS, then I'd throw in 1500. Because I can.
Windboi :  It is precisely people like you who will die next semester when you run out of points. 
Sally      :  Hahax ya, I threw in 500 points just to be safe.
Anon     :  If you really want it you must pay for it. Stop whining and go bid.    
Windyboi: GETTING all these damned points.
Windoboi: now we're bidding 100X more. Wasting your stupid points only. And where are you even
Windyboi: Eh will the fuckers bidding for USS stop pumping in points; go see the damned archives, it used to go for 1 point can, and

No comments: